Saturday, April 28, 2012

Your 30 on the 30th!


Oh Hey Tay Tay!

Firstly a very HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY to you today on our your special day! I hope that you have thoroughly enjoyed all the festivities and excitement that comes with a birthday and that I didn't steal your spotlight too much!

Secondly, I put the above picture up because this was my very first Canvas weekend away!
 I had know you little over a week before, for some unexplained reason, agreeing to come away with strangers to what you described would be 'shenanigans,' 'tomfoolery' and 'ballyhoo' - three words I still do not know the definitions for, neither the spelling, yet seem apt in describing an entire room of people running around and dancing on a Saturday morning in Wales...something which I believe you instigated, and which hooked me on Canvas for life! For that I thank you!

And thirdly, I do not just have fantastic memories of you (and Canvas) but I also have very excitable expectations of the future and having you as my official intern supervisor! There is no better guy for the job (no offense all other members of canvas staff)... I am so excited to share our birthday and look forward to another year hanging out with you (almost) everyday.

Lots of Love, Jenna x x x x x x x

p.s. I also love that you love Harry Potter...! But you know that already I think I've made it pretty clear...



No comments:

Post a Comment