Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tay Tay!

Tatum!

From Sandy Creek, to Kennesaw, all the way across the pond. 
I admit it, I've been following you around for years.

Although that happens to be true, I think our friendship officially began my first semester in England as we sat in Starbucks and you listened to a few details of my ridiculous track record. You also had the pleasure of being a part of one of my first encounters with students in Selly Oak, which was when we participated in a cooking competition that neither of us knew existed - "Ready, Steady, Cook."

Above all else, the Wednesday night dinners at your house are what I miss most. The experimental recipes, random movies, and assortment of new and old friends made for some unforgettable times.  

Thanks for being a rock star friend and continuing to pour into the lives of all of those Canvas students who I miss so very much! 

Happiest 30th Birthday to you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment