Monday, April 30, 2012

To the best of times!

There were good times,


That turned into great times.


There were party times


And there were times where we imitated awkwardly standing naked statue men.


Tatum,  there have been times where we have shared houses, meals, conversations about life, and life itself.  We have crafted together.  We have grown together.  There were times when you taught me to just go and not worry about the whatever.  There were times when you gave me encouragement that I so desperately needed.  There were times when your strength gave me strength, and where your laughter made me laugh.  There were conga lines.  There was an extraordinary amount of Paul Simon.  There were lyrics and singing and dancing, and everything in between.

But the most important and beautiful part, my dear friend, is that there are many more times to be shared.  Times to sit and enjoy the world we both love to love.


Times to watch Scott huck the proverbial frisbee off into the nothing.

So here's to the times we have yet to experience!  A lifetime of adventuring.

I love you buddy,
-Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment