Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And to think that it all started with peanut butter ...


... but not just any peanut butter. Jif peanut butter! Which is obviously superior to all other peanut butters. I have to admit that I rarely remember the first time that I meet someone, but I think that it is incredible that a conversation about a delicious, nutty spread could give me the opportunity to know someone as awesome as you. I think I had to wait about 27 seconds before I said something sarcastic or sassy to you (as opposed to the usual 27 days). I know you don't necessarily appreciate sarcasm (said sarcastically), but I appreciated it. You are such an amazing, caring person and I admire how you use that to spread God's love. I hope you have an extraordinarily spectacular birthday and I hope to see you soon!

Much love from across the pond,
Megan Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment