Sunday, April 29, 2012

We are the circus (insert epic dance sequence with acrobats and elephants here)

To my dear Tatum,
Let's get to the point... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Now that's out of the way I can get a little sentimental.  I'm going to keep this short so I don't get all emotional sitting here writing by myself, but I want you to know that your friendship is so important to me.  You encouraged me and empowered me to love people.  For that reason, I hope you realize that when we are in Scotland, you will have played a big part in affecting students not just at the University of Birmingham, but all over the great and wonderful British isle.  Thanks Tatum for so long giving me a familiar face to see in Octane, for going to the circus with me and the random assortment of friends we gathered on Valentine's day '07, and, since I was a freshman, for treating me like I am important to you and to the world. 
I love you buddy and can't wait to join you over in the homeland,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment