Monday, April 30, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Tatum,
I could go on and on about all the memories I have with you, a lot of them revolve around firsts.
First date
First kiss
First (and only) prom
You've lost that lovin' feelin'!
Lots of lovely dinners and great conversations...but what really stood out to me was the fact that you're the ONLY friend who's held ALL my babies within weeks, and in Ryland's case within hours of his birth. This is so special to me!
And to see your transformation from holding Amaris 5 1/2 years ago so timidly, fast forwarding to 9+ months ago and watching you hold not one, but two babies with ease and confidence and over all just rocking it at all things babies and kids.
You are such an incredible friend, a TREASURE of a man, and a fabulous human being.
You will be a great dad, and in the mean time the very best Tay-tay that any child could have.
Blessings to you friend on this your 30th of birthdays!
Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment