Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This one time. I was with Tatum in a van. He played this love song over the stereo that was awesome and long and ridiculous and dare I say it....sexy. We then proceeded to play this game where we would call different music and record stores and ask the unsuspecting employees if they could help us figure out the name of the song. We didn't have the artist name, album name, or anything. All we could do to help the employees help us was sing the song. It was simply hilarious.

I heard that song on the radio about three or four weeks ago, and I instantly thought of my friend Jason Tatum. Happy birthday buddy.


Love,
Jesse C.


P.S. I'm listening to the song right now. And no people, I'm not going to say what it is because that would ruin the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment