Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great Adventures!!!




There have been many great adventures!  One of my favorites is this day when I had my first golf cart ride in Peachtree City!  There was, of course, some CFA ice dream and some reading in a bookstore involved.

Then there are those wonderful times when we get to spend the whole day together!  I especially loved that time when we sat on the floor of Barnes and Noble listening to you read poetry.  I still have no idea what half of them meant but it was still lovely!  Another memory that I love is when you made that delicious salad and we watched Gone With the Wind.  Scarlet is a piece of work, isn't she?!

Well, to say that you are one of my favorite people is just not sufficient enough.  Great conversations and fun adventures just scratch the surface of why I love you so much!  I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a very happy and healthy 30th year of life!  I am glad that I get to see your face in person so many times during it!  You are wonderful!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment