Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthdays, man.



So, remember that time you, me and Matt went to Dublin and totally beat the system on everything?  Yeah, it was pretty awesome.  The joys of RyanAir, a pint of Guinness with a fantastic view of the city, sitting in a pub listening to live music and making friends with some Germans, getting super close to tigers at the zoo... and who could forget the leprechaun of our trip: the search for the 2 Euro pizza? Crazy good times.

I am so so happy that I got the opportunity to come to Canvas and spend an entire semester with you.  Within the first few days of getting to know you, I already felt like we'd been friends for ages.  Thanks for all the movie marathons at Grisly Manor.  Thanks for getting all my references to things and laughing at all (or at least most) of my jokes.  Whenever you need someone to do the same for you, I'll be right there! But most of all, thanks for being a fantastic friend! I have learned so much from you, laughed so much with you, and will miss you so much when I have to go back to Atlanta.  But we will definitely stay in touch, because now that you're a part of my life, I can't imagine it without you :)

Happy Birthday Tatum!!!

Love, Erin xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment