Monday, April 30, 2012

Tatum!!!
Dude, I'm so late in the game here...but this way my post is at the top of the page...and it is still the morning of your GOLDEN BDAY here in the States.  I'm currently draped in gold in honor of you.  Which you have no way of knowing whether that is actually the case or not.  But I think I've established myself as a fairly trustworthy human being in your eyes over all these years, so you'll just have to take my word for it.  Today I raise my proverbial glass (also draped in gold) to celebrate you, your wordsmithiness, your hilariosity, your wisdomfulness, and many good times together in various places.


Love ya man - one day we shall exist on the same continent again...and for that, I cannot wait.  Happiest of birthdays to ya sir.  


And finally, to complete this birthday tribute to you...I hope that I can recall to your mind a certain song that would play outside the window of this lovely building many years ago...that song that haunted all our moments, waking and sleeping, as it wafted up from the arcade next to the Champion below...may it be stuck in your head the rest of this day, and many a day to come until our next meeting sir.
-El Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment