Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Birthday Poem

Tay Tay. 
It's your Birthday. 
And I can't think of what to say
(Plus you'd word it better anyway)
to express my appreciation
of your hard work
and your flair for play,
adequate-LAY. 

I'm so glad you chose to stay
in our fair England,
where - alas! Yonder ray
of Sun cannot quite penetrate.
And we the people must fall prey 
to much H2O of the descending varie-TAY.

But your sunny disposition drives away
the Cumulonimbus from our view
and brings a magic that only appears
when you do. 



Hope you enjoyed that. 

I think you're great. :D So impressed with the way you're rocking 30 years (face cake and all), and I hope that when my time (immanently) appears, I will be able to carry it off with as much style as you do.  Thank you for being you. Our lives here in England are richer for your presence in them. 

Love ya, mate. Happy Birthday. 

Jenny x 





No comments:

Post a Comment