Sunday, April 29, 2012

Would you rather?

So, since it is your Golden Birthday, it is very important to document some previous life events on this immortal blog space.

There was that first time we met when you  permanently scarred my 18-year-old ears on the Shocco Springs retreat with the dirtiest game of Would you Rather? that my mind could fathom.  Then later, you crowed surfed.


Luckily, I managed to return to CCF after the incident, so that we could become friends and wear the same 
sunglasses.

And there was that one time when we came to visit you in Birmingham and visited that house which actually didn't end up being the Canvas house.  Good times were had at that dumpster.


Basically, I am glad that I have gotten to be a part of your life.  It's amazing to think how much wisdom, humo[u]r and friendship you have acquired in these first 30 years of living.  Your life is set to be jam packed at this rate.  Hope your birthday is great!

Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment